Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Tagged AGAIN: something titled Mememe

Too many details about me again. Where is the mystery anymore huh??
;-)

Part 1: on the outside
name : Mother of Mowpea Chan
date of birth : 14 Oct 1971
current status : M as they say in forms
eye color : Dark brown with hazel flecks, and highlights of khaki ;-b
hair color : Brown, black and white
right of left handed : Right
zodiac : Libra

Part 2: on the inside
my heritage : Hainanese, that's right–don't piss me off...
my fear : Heights and dumbasses
my weakness : Cheeseeeeeee and chocolate
my perfect pizza : Thin crusted with loads of veggies and meat and extra cheeeseeee

Part 3: yesterday, today & tomorrow
your first thought waking up : Heck, I need curtains
tomorrow : Better go to the gym
your bedtime : Oops never made it to the gym-oh well
most missed memory : Running from beach to pool and repeating that over and over all day over the weekends in Penang!

Part 4: your pick
pepsi or coke : Coke is it!
mcD or burger king : BK–they seem to use real meat
single or group dates : single
adidas or nike : Used to be nike, now adidas
lipton tea or nestea : Lipton
chocolate or vanila : Chocolate!
cappuccino or coffee : ooh can't decide

Part 5: do you...
smoke : Allergic to it
curse : tchh yar

Part 6: in the past month
drank alcohol : Yes
gone to the mail? : I check my box every day
been on stage : No
eaten sushi : For sure

Part 7: what were you doing
1 minute ago : Doing this mememe
1 hour ago : Err showering
4 1/2 hours ago : Musta been eatin
1 month ago : Either working or lounging
1 year ago : If I had that kinda memory, I'd be workin for the US government

Part 8: finish the sentence
i love : myself–hah! just kidding, it's actually: i love a great diving holiday with all my best buddies
i feel : Nicely full after my dinner ;-)
i hate : moronic clients who suggest paying me 1.5k for an annual report–DUH!
i hide : ummm if I told you, I'd have to kill you...
i miss : my friends, Paul W, Stacy K and Mary Wu in the US!
i need : A vacation already!

Part 9: tag five people
you know this is gonna be tough cos the last time I tagged people NONE of them did it. Ah heck, I'll tag the same people!
-Paul
-Stacy K
-Ian H.
-Mowgli
-Peanut

7 comments:

ooj said...

Mowgli and Peanut say they've already been tagged. With microchips. Now please excuse them, they'd like to go back to biting their paws.

Yue-li said...

HAHA! YOU TAGGED MOWGLI AND PEANUT?

Hilarious!!

By the way, found a recipe online for brown rice pizza. HAH!

Pauly Wolley said...

Sorry ah, I'm very jakun wan with this blog stuff. What does it mean, 'tagged'? Did you send me something to fill out?

Honestly, I only learn tech stuff when I'm paid to do it. Then can. Otherwise, I'm more into 'analog' activities like biking, cooking, gardening. Shit, I sound like an old fart! Pooot!

Unknown said...

Hehehe! Poor Wolley!
Tagged just means it's your turn to do the questions.
Can just cut and paste from my blog and fill in your own answers. Make sure you post it!
Pooot!

Unknown said...

Yules–of course must tag Mowpealah!
Bet you can't wait to see what they have to say huh??

Wandernut said...

Mowgli and Peanut gave their own blogs?

They gonna write a book next?

Unknown said...

Perhaps, perhaps...you will have to wait and see...
After all, they are rennaisance dogs. Can do it all.
Write, sing, eat, sleep...