Friday, March 9, 2007

Meet Master Meanut





Second child, needs no introduction, only known to the world as:
Peanut Okeechobee Chan Co-bra


Date of Birth:
26 February 2005

Breed:
Black and Silver Mini Schnauzer

Favourite food:
Is it edible? Then it's his favourite!

Favourite Activity :

Chasing bugs, playing tug & playing fetch

Favourite Toys:
Hula Girl, Squeaky football & Boney M

Favourite annoying yet cute habit:
Scratching at the bed/my arm first thing in the morning, scratching at my arm come dinner time

Sleeps in:
His crate, also likes cushiony things like the sofa

Barks when:
People visit, when the security guard comes by our door, he sees monkeys

Likes being:
Scratched on the chest


When meeting people, likes to:
Jump up and bite your fingers

Often seen:
Biting Boney M and rolling over

Knows how to:
Sit, Shake, Fetch, Go see Daddy, Howl like a lead singer in a boy band - AROO!


Fancies having as a girlfriend:
Guiness, the all black mini schnauzer whose mummy is Marilyn

Has travelled to:
Bandar Utama park, Brickfields Veterinary, D'Paw Pet Funland, 6 Sense shop and motel, Sea Park Pet Supplies Shop, Penang

Scared of:
Not having enough food.

We'll never forget:
Once, in the middle of the night(we were sound asleep), he came out of his crate, ran right next to my ear and let out one sharp and very LOUD BARK! For no reason at all.

7 comments:

Yue-li said...

oh no! okeechobee! co-bra! boney m! HAHAHA i so totally cracked up!

Mowpea said...

That's right, pecan!
I was considering Titicaca, the lake in Peru/Bolivia.
But I thought Okeechobee meant more to me since I used to live in Florida. Aahh the romance of the everglades, now embodied in Peanut!

I really didn't make it up:
http://www.sfwmd.gov/site/index.php?id=16

;-)

Mowpea said...

Oh yar, Co-bra because from young, he's always eaten his food in such a way that resembles a cobra attacking its prey – fast pecking action!

Yue-li said...

And Boney M? Please tell me you have a rational reason for Boney M?

Wandernut said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAH.

Okay chubby!

That's such a nice black and white photo of him.

Mowpea said...

Yueli,
In fact I do – Boney M is his bone.
Need I explain??
Hehe!

Thanks, wandernut!
Gotta love my dad's digital cam!

Wandernut said...

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!